Terms and rules of using RiverPay
Dear user, before joining the system and using the services, it is recommended to read the rules in this agreement. These rules are the final version of the information security policy of RiverPay which has been prepared and set up with respect for the rights of other users and to prevent possible abuses by people and fraud on the site. This agreement can be changed at any time by sending The revised version should be corrected on our website.
Your use of Riverpay.io and going through the registration process means being fully aware of this text and accepting all the regulations and conditions of its use. It is possible to update these regulations according to the possible changes in the current laws or adding new facilities, if these changes in the regulations are applied. Subsequently, it will be announced to users through this site and users are obliged to comply with it. It is also necessary for users to read the rules from time to time and be informed of possible changes. Access to the rules will always be possible through this page at https://riverpay.io/terms-conditions.
Users are obliged to comply with all the laws of UAE and undertake to refrain from any illegal use of RiverPay.
- The recipient undertakes that the identity information he registers with is his own and will not register with the identity information of another person.
- The recipient undertakes not to share his registration information with others.
- The recipient undertakes not to share his user account information with anyone else. In any case, the responsibility of all things done in the user account with RiverPay will be the responsibility of the owner of the user account.
- By using the RivePay services, the recipient admits all rates of exchange.
- RiverPay payment tools to do or participate in the following things are prohibited:
- All the prohibited items in the country’s computer crimes law
- Lottery cards, gambling and betting
- Any hacking training and unauthorized access
- Products that do not respect the publisher’s rights in any way (against copyright laws)
- Drugs and psychedelics
- All kinds of hot and cold weapons
- Goods whose exchange has special regulations and systems
- Goods that pose a serious risk to the consumer
- Goods whose exchange is prohibited by law
- Goods that in some way encourage or facilitate illegal activities
- Auction sites
- The recipient may have a choice to accept or decline underpaid amounts. In case of declining the underpayment, the recipient has to refund the difference to the end user.
- The overpaid amounts would be accepted by default. In case of overpayment, the recipient has to refund the difference to the end user.
- Immediately after registration, the user can create a payment gateway but there is a confirmation needed for POS gateway request.
- Each user can own multiple businesses with two types of Web and POS gateways.
- The responsibility of all things done in a real business is the responsibility of the owner and registrant of that business.
- The responsibility of all things done in a business is the responsibility of the CEO of that business.
- RiverPay is managed according to the laws governing business in UAE, and in case of discovery of providing unauthorized services according to UAE’s laws, the business owner’s user account’ as well as the business dashboard will be suspended, and the identity information of the owners and members of the business will be suspended. And the work will be presented to the competent authorities.
- It is forbidden to connect the payment portal and other electronic payment tools to websites or stores that violate the laws, have immoral, racist, dangerous, vulgar and offensive content, and in case of discovery, in addition to blocking user accounts, the information will also be provided to the competent authorities.
- The use of RiverPay electronic payment tools for buying and selling unauthorized content or goods is prohibited, and in case of discovery, in addition to blocking the account, users’ information will also be provided to the competent authorities.
- In case of receiving a judicial order regarding the provision of a user’s information to the judicial courts, RiverPay will provide the mentioned information to the ordering authority.
- The business owner undertakes to use the received portal only in the business, guild and website that he has announced. In case of discovering unauthorized use of the portal and activities contrary to UAE laws, RiverPay is allowed to suspend the payment portal, business and user account of the business owner and block the amounts in the business until receiving a judicial order.
- Although RiverPay’s information security policy is based on the prevention of abuse and fraud, and the activity of other users is evaluated on this basis, RiverPay does not bear any responsibility for frauds committed by users. If a case is reported to RiverPay on this basis (for example, transfer of money to the seller and non-delivery of goods by the seller), RiverPay will create a two-way dialogue environment under its supervision so that the case is resolved through dialogue first. If the dispute between the users is not resolved after the discussion, there is a possibility for the parties to follow up through the legal authorities, and upon the request of the competent authorities, the information of the parties will be provided to them.
- Any time RiverPay suspects the user’s activity or identity information, it can suspend the user’s account and request more identification and identification documents from the user. After sending the requested documents, RiverPay is required to release the user account and allow access to RiverPay activities.
- Users can stop their user account in RiverPay upon their request by contacting the support department if they don’t want to be active. RiverPay blocks the desired user account but does not delete it from its database. This is done in order to maintain the details of users and their transactions.
- The acceptor undertakes, in coordination with RiverPay, to create the necessary technical-operational facilities and structure in the establishment of the RiverPay payment portal in its systems.
- The responsibility of identifying and authenticating customers is on the recipient.
- To withdraw from the account each time, the merchant is responsible for checking the destination wallet address and the confirmation is announced by check mark in the related form.