September 28, 2022
How To Track My Payment
To track the progress of your transaction, you’ll need to get its corresponding transaction ID. Once you’ve copied your transaction ID, you can search for this specific transaction on a blockchain explorer. Here’s how:
- Go to your Wallets
- Open the crypto wallet that you used for the payment
- Select the transaction you want to check
(Here, you will be able to see all transaction details, including the transaction ID.)
- Copy the transaction ID
A transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash) is the unique address of a transaction in a blockchain that serves as proof that your transaction has taken place—similar to a proof of payment statement.
On the blockchain explorer:
- Go to the blockchain explorer that you’d like to check the transaction on of Crypto Payment:
- Paste the transaction ID or address on the search bar
- On the transaction screen, you’ll see whether the transaction was confirmed, unconfirmed, or failed.
Keep in mind:
Crypto platforms generally need a certain number of confirmations on the blockchain to successfully receive a transaction.